Dynasty Brands LLC. is looking for an experienced Web & Graphic Designer for a virtual, part time to full time, contractor position that will work tightly with our team to build our brand by creating impactful visuals, collateral, interactive design and brand identity. The designer will have web skills, as well as a willingness to learn as needed to contribute to and design the interface for various web platforms, web pages including marketing and sales pages and content delivery, and design PDFs and documents, landing pages, web banners, postcards and HTML emails.
You must be able to follow designs through from concept to completion, and be able to juggle various projects and deal with tight deadlines. At times, you will also be required to take abstract visions/direction from the CEO and distill into design options.
This amazing opportunity requires 1-2 years experience, a proven track record that you have both comprehensive knowledge of design methods and techniques AND you have a creative eye to design amazing solutions that also meet the business and marketing needs.
Responsibilities will include:
• Interact closely with the full cross-functional team to define and develop new branding concepts, landing pages, platform graphics, and collateral.
• Design mockups to communicate and refine creative concepts within the team.
• Create icons, logos, and other graphics.
• Lead creative and artistic direction & Q & A.
• Conceptualize and quickly and accurately produce.
• Develop and document reusable brand materials.
• Create, document, and maintain best practices and style guides for all company creative and web pieces.
• Demonstrate personal pride in the ability to create stunning visual designs for full-scale campaigns including websites, mobile application interfaces, ad campaigns, and all digital media communications.
• Recommend improvements to enhance user experience and increase marketing campaign conversions.
• Uncover what's working and what isn't in the digital design world and seek ways to implement and test what you learn.
• Produce outstanding original creative ideas and design execution across a variety of business categories.
• Integrate design concepts across different types of media for cohesive campaigns.
• Strong personal ownership over accuracy and adherence to branding guidelines
• Team-oriented with strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor plus fluid communication and presentation skills with the ability to present and sell your work.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud.
• Basic working knowledge of HTML and CSS and best practices for web design.
• Wordpress experience is a plus.
• Knowledge of printing procedures and print file preparation.
• Ability to create graphics from scratch or photo retouching for print and web.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency with IT platforms including Macintosh, Microsoft Windows, and web browsers.
• Strong achievement-orientation, solid-planning skills with demonstrated results in a fast moving/agile organization.
• Must be an independent self-starter with a sense of urgency and a strong desire to be part of building something new.
• Requires strong project management skills with an affinity for producing consistently high-quality work and yield with a customer focus.
• Creative thinking, critical analysis, and problem-solving skills, along with flexibility/adaptability are essential - must possess comfort in a rapidly changing environment with competing and shifting priorities.
• Extra Credit: Experience with conversion, video creation/ editing, design info graphics, website abandonment, different CMS platforms, Lead Pages , digital marketing.