This is an individual project, but I direct a lot of creative projects for my software company, so if this project goes well, I will definitely consider you for other graphic design needs in the future.
Deliverables for this project:
Front and back designs for a t-shirt based on the description below in both image format format (.png) and an editable vector format (.ai). Would be great to have an image of what the front and back look like on a t-shirt as well as an image.
- "K-TRAINED" in the same font used for the AC-DC logo (see attached file)
- Note the "-" should be a lightning bolt, not a dash
- There is a font called "Squealer" that you could potentially use as a starting place to save time
- Font and lightning bolt should be orange (instead of red as in the attached AC-DC logo) with yellow highlights and black outlines around the orange font, similar to the AC-DC logo attached;
- This will be centered across the chest, but I will take care of positioning it on the shirt after receiving the final files
- Taking a photograph (to be provided after designer is selected) and converting just the person in it to appear like a cartoon (see example of image converted to cartoon attached) where they can still be recognized as that person
- Centering this cartoon horizontally in the center and placing the text: "K-Train becomes First Middle Last Name" (exact name to be provided after designer is selected) centered below the image in medium sized bold font and "Summer 2016" in smaller font
- Defer to you on the fonts and colors used on the back, but want them to be fairly plain fonts that don't look incongruous with the font used on the front
- Fonts used on the back could be the same (just one larger and bold) or different depending on what looks best
- See attached shirt color when evaluating font colors for the back