We need a key visual for a trade event, INDEX, which is taking place in 2020.
INDEX is the world's leading nonwovens exhibition which brings together key players from every dimension of the innovative world of nonwovens. It is owned and organised by EDANA, the International Association for Nonwovens and Related Industries. Held once every 3 years, the next edition will be held in April 2017. Details about the 2017 edition are at: www.index17.org
A new key visual is always created for each edition. For the 2020 edition, the key visual is expected to be sleeker with preferably a sophisticated look that represents the industry and the trade event.
The event key visual will be applied across all branding media for the trade event, including event website, brochures, directories, advertisements, emailers, onsite signages, backdrops and etc.
What Needs To Be Done & Included:
- INDEX 2020 event logo (working file can be retrieved from link provided in the attached document)
- INDEX 2020 event key visual
- Tentative event dates: 7 - 10 April 2020
- Event website URL: www.index20.org
- Logo: "Organised by" <EDANA logo> (logo can be downloaded from the link provided in the attached document)
A) Key visual in the form of:
1) Brochure cover (A4 closed size)
2) Exhibition Directory cover (A4 closed size; text: Exhibition Directory)
3) Advertisement (A4 size; text: use dummy copy)
4) Website - homepage only
B) Design rationale (this can simply be a single paragraph explaining the thought process and reason for the design)
C) Source artwork files in InDesign or Illustrator format, whichever it's created in.
26 October 2016, Wednesday