Only SERIOUS professionals, Recent Grads, Stay at Home Moms are welcome need to Apply (MUST HAVE EXCELLENT ENGLISH)
******* Please read this description carefully before applying to ensure you meet ALL REQUIREMENTS. If you don't, your application will be immediately rejected! *******
Are you looking for an awesome job that's not only fun, challenging, and enjoyable, but also pays you more money the harder you work?
Our growing & established Web Consulting firm has a fantastic opportunity available. And I have to state upfront, this job isn't for everyone. We're looking for a very unique person to fill this job.
We're looking for someone that would also enjoy contributing ideas and sharing their thoughts, while they do their job. A talented, hard working person that would like to become a valuable member of our team.
And you can do this job completely from your home if you have high speed Internet connection. Not only do we work on fun and challenging projects, but as the company grows so does everyone's SALARY! :)
So this could be a wonderful opportunity for you!
You could have an exciting job but you would also enjoy knowing that as you do a great job you'll continue to be rewarded for it with more money. We don’t over load our employees and overwhelm them; we are here to establish long lasting relations that provide career opportunities, not just jobs.
This position requires a good sense of art and creativity.
Liaising closely with Project Manager & other business units, the successful candidate will be dependable, with good organizational skills and ability to complete work with minimal supervision.
We're really looking for that special person that could become a 'superstar' on our team. Someone who would love their job and love working with our team, and thinks long-term while helping grow our business, so performing well for us could lead to long-term work.
The best-performing candidates will eventually be in charge of managing other team members, training new team members.
* * * Here are just some of the criteria that this person would meet * * *
• Own computer, software tools and high speed Internet connection.
• Speaks, Reads, and Writes Excellent English
• Can work from home without distractions (or at regional office)
• Can use Skype
• Willing to learn new skills & can easily be trained
• Can work full-time (40 hours per week) or more as needed
* * * Main responsibilities * * *
• Design and contribute fresh concepts and original designs for corporate ID’s, logos, marketing collateral (social, offline, web, print), product labels, Web & Mobile Applications GUI/UX, Mock-ups, info graphics, banner ads (web and mobile) for display, product themes and be comfortable with being creative without an art director
• Produce mock-ups and viral images
• Handle all images organizing, manipulating, editing for specific products and web/mobile publications
• Can work with design for international web, mobile apps, print, collateral
• Comfortable with post-production photo editor, photography post-production clipping, retouching, labelling etc
• Set up image catalogues and optimise images, slideshows, sliders etc on websites
* * * General Skills Requirements * * *
• Superior knowledge of current web-design trends, techniques, with strong online portfolio displaying user-centered design, and experience enhancements
• Passionately proficient with Adobe Creative Suite CS5 (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Bridge, Dreamweaver and CSS), Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, and Microsoft Office Suite
• Basic/intermediate camera/video experience & familiar with video editing is a plus
• Must be able to manage own time and meet deadlines
• Marketing experience preferred
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and helpful
• Punctual and fluent English speakers & can communicate clearly
• Internet savvy, dedicated, responsible, highly organized, able to priorities tasks with the ability to meet deadlines.
• Attention to detail ,Self Starter, Team Player, OUT OF THE BOX THINKER
* * * Why Join Us * * *
• Choose your own working hours (but we require 1-2 hours+ to overlap)
• Incremental salary structure, joining bonus, quarterly bonus, employee referral bonus
• Compensation is based on experience
• Training provided in many areas for you to grow skill sets
• Career oriented and "People" focused management
* * * What You Need to Do Next* * *
• Show some examples of your work/portfolio (related to the above ONLY) including complex projects (include your CV)
• When you reply, you MUST add the word "Super Star" in Subject line or else it’s deleted
• If we love your work, we will reply to you with more details on how we will move forward
P.s:The starting probation pay would be $250 per month and subsequent compensation (between $280-$350).