Work in a fast-paced agency environment on exciting marketing & advertising campaigns for clients all around the world. Learn hands on from the CEO, CMO, as well as the Creative Director.
Create brand identity materials for new clients and current projects
Develop promotional brochures, emails, media kits, and flyers
Compile PowerPoint presentations with and without templates
Design accounts and status updates for social media clients
Photo retouching and masking for product photography
Website design, mock-ups and landing pages
Digital advertising banner ads and animations
Strong desire to learn and engage in developing proficiency
Very organized with file name, folder structure, and time management
Detail-oriented and driven to micro-manage outstanding deliverables
Strong research and analytic skills for various industries and tasks
Excellent English verbal as well as written skills for copy-writing
Basic understanding of best practices for digital and print design
Willingness to learn and take direction from creative director
Ability to work quickly in deadline-oriented environment
Unquestionable integrity, honesty and ability to maintain confidential information
PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Creative Suite
Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Outlook
Knowledge of Photography and Photo Equipment
Understanding of Social Media Marketing
Video Production / Animation Experience (A BIG +)
HTML5 / PHP / CSS (A BIG +)
UX Design Experience (A BIG +)
Creative Director Job Duties
• Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolves operational problems within creative field; identifies work process improvements and recommends solutions.
• Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses and implements cost-saving actions.
• Develops presentation approaches by reviewing materials and information presented
by client; sets meeting schedule to discuss proposals and direction for initiatives.
• Determines production requirements by reviewing client requirements; considering scheduling factors, costs, shipping and other aspects of the production process.
• Determines project content by reviewing and approving art and copy materials developed; leads meetings to ideate project direction and approach.
• Obtains client satisfaction by presenting final layouts, concepts and storyboards.
• Helps clients by answering questions and responding to requests.
• Facilitates presentation and approach for Business Development Team; assists in creating proposals and direction for creative strategy and implementation.
• Improves quality by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes. Recommends changes to art, copy writing, and production, timing and execution.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications and maintaining personal networks.
• Monitors marketing mix as well as results by coordinating with CMO and analytics team; tracks actions with sales and marketing representatives to ensure visual communication performance standards are at peak values.
• Must possess a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design as well as industry best practices.
• Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web; must have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to colleagues, partners, and clients.
• A strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and the creative process; especially pitching work to clients and partners.
• Must know how to work in all media formats for integrated campaigns
• Experience with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Flash
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
• Passion, Integrity, and Energy!
Creative Director Project-Based Position require a bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of marketing experience. An MBA is often requested as well.