I am looking to employ someone part time, around 20 hours a week, for 4 weeks (at least to start with) to do a range of graphic design work.
The kind of work that I get includes;
- logo design (that includes drawing skills, some of my client have businesses that have horses in them so the logos will have horses),
- creating business cards
- creating banner ads for the web
- creating print advertisements
- creating attractive documents/ebook style documents
- creating flyers
The successful person will need to have the following
-experience in Illustrator, photoshop and indesign
- a solid understanding of the difference between vector and raster images
- experience in preparing design work for print, with bleed and crop marks
- the ability to follow instructions clearly
Things to note
- in some cases, I will supply previous design work in a template in an old version of Indesign, so you will need to have Indesign to use it or be prepared to reproduce it in your own...