I'm looking for someone to recreate this, this is the basically functionality on how I want the form to function:
Using Livecycle to create a PDF.
- As you can see from the URL link. You can add rows, remove rows, drag and drop rows to reorder them.
- Have calculations such as adding all the totals to grand total, tax.
- Use specific currency's, you can change the currency display. At the top right of the table you can click on "USD" to change the currency
- All fields must be editable
- "Configure Columns" link. You can check select which columns you would like to add or remove.
- At the bottom of the grand total you will see a second currency that will automatically show up. And with the option of removing that section.
After a person fills out all the details. When they save the PDF I dont want the Add Row and Configure Columns links to show up. (Image Attached for Reference Final Invoice) as well as a Final PDF.
I attached what extra fields need to be added to the PDF form.
Please let me know if anyone can do this for a PDF. I'm sure this can be done within a few hours.