London based multi-language translation agency, we are looking to outsource handling some of translation orders from our regular clients to create a permanent long-term Virtual Project-Manager Assistant role within our company.
- handle incoming emails from clients delegated to you by our Lead Project-Manager
- analyze documents for quotation (training will be provided)
- quote the client accordingly and liaise on further questions
- assign translation of documents to translators (training is provided)
- agree deadline and any special instructions with translator
- supervise delivery of translation by the set deadline, check document formatting and email to the client
- supervise preparation of certification letter and invoice by our back office and email them to the client
- maintain records of all orders, profits and expenses in our database
- other help to the Lead Project-Managers
- with time, provided cooperation is successful, you will be given more orders to handle
- collecting customer feedback
- maintaining internal databases
- dealing with client inquiries
- maintaining keep-in-touch records
The orders are similar and you will be provided with a detailed written manual for the above duties, explained all process in detail and shown sample orders etc. Initially, your work will be overseen by the Lead Project-Manager until you are fully confident to handle the duties yourself.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, PDF, Adobe Fine Reader, DropBox
- Proficient English including business jargon
- European foreign language is an advantage (Especially Russian, Spanish, Greek, Turkish)
- Availability to log in quickly to handle duties when required any time during working hours 9-6pm UK time. Orders can come in daily, every other day, or even once a week depending on seasonality.
- Reliable fast internet connection
- Skype & WhatsApp as means of communication
- Motivation to deliver excellent service and satisfy clients
- Excellent management skills, easy learner and multi-tasker
This is a starter role, and once you are successful in initially assigned projects, we will be happy to delegate to you more duties to assist senior project-managers, as well as to integrate you into some admin and other work that can be performed remotely.
COMPENSATION: we will work together will successful applicants to work-out mutually beneficial “per-hour” or “per project” compensation schemes plus a bonus system on completion.
Once you are familiar with the business processes, handing one typical order will not take more than 2 hours in total, including all steps from analyzing the document and confirming the price with the client to sending out the invoice post-completion of work.
TO APPLY: please provide
i) cover letter with details of the skills you are able to offer, and
ii) describe why you want this role and why we should choose you
iii) your CV and
iv) details of any past Project-Management, Sales or Customer relations experience that may be relevant.
Please do not apply if your English is not proficient as all communication for this role will be in English