We provide website design and production services for toy retailers in North America, and are looking for freelancers who can step in to perform routine website maintenance service on behalf of our clients.
likely tasks would include:
- implementing sales promotions in an e-commerce website
- adding information pages to a website
- cleaning up menu links
- managing product display on a website
- assisting in social networking posts
Most of the maintenance work would be done within the CMS and cart system that we offer to our retailers. We would pass-through tasks on behalf of the stores.
- excellent grammar and writing in American English
- basic understanding of HTML
- proficiency with basic computer skills
- proficiency with basic image editing (Photoshop or similar)
- proficiency with Excel, MS Word, and Adobe PDF
- excellent organizational skills
- good team player
Advantage to also have:
- familiarity with toy industry (quality children's toys)
- genuine interest in promoting toys to parent and children
- expected to be very low at first (just a few hours a month), but we would like to increase the work to regular part-time work over the next year or so. This will partly depend on your ability to get stuff done for the clients and proactively provide them with solutions to their needs. Ideally we can increase this to 20 hrs/week.
about our service: http://stoysnet.com/
some of our clients: http://stoysnet.com/store-locator/