This position is a part time job as a graphic designer for WaterLily Writings creative team.
We are looking for someone who is independent, creatively talented and who has an eye for sophisticated design. For this task we are looking for a flat rate quote with an estimate of $500 maximum for the completion of this project. It does not require editing of content and only the transferring of content to new template with animations and updated branding. We will provide branding font, template, and color palate.
Scope of Work:
We have a presentation of 100 slides that will need the content to be transferred over to our company branded template. We will be adding 10 additional slides after the 1st draft.
1. Adjust colors / fonts to match template
2. Redesign wherever possible to keep a consistent and appealing look throughout (not a major design overhaul)
3. Animate wherever necessary (about 20 slides that will need animation)
4. Deliver in powerpoint format
1. Move content to new template(no animations just content transfer)- completed and delivered to us by the 31st of October.
2. 2nd round of revisions would be with our edits, possible 10 new slides, and animations- due by the 7th of November.
3. Final Delivery by the 11th of November.
Must be able to produce powerful presentation work that is consistent with standards, guides, styles, format, practices, and with the particular audience identified.
The position will begin as part time and will operate on a project to project basis. Compensation can occur on an hourly and or by project, depending on the work that needs to be done.
Individual should be expert at and have access to the latest versions of:
Please attach a portfolio of previous work with application. GA(Graphic Artist) will be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement and understand that all artwork and files are the property of WaterLily Writing. The GA may not use any work or art for advertising, portfolio examples, or permit dispersal to third parties. Additional considerations for hiring local talent to the DFW, Texas area but not a requirement.