Adobe Lightroom (Required)
Lightroom Enfuse Plugin (http://www.photographers-toolbox.com/products/lrenfuse.php) (Recommended)
We are real estate photography company. The photos we need processed are interior and exterior real estate photos. Each set of photos we give you consist of 40-80 unique photos (because 3 exposures are taken for each photo, so total of 120 to 240 RAW files).
Each job, we'll tell you a head of time how many photos we'll need from you. You need to go through all the photos and decide which ones you will select. You need to make sure there is at least 1 photo for each room. If there is only 1 shot for a small bathroom and the shot isn't very good looking, you will still need to process that shot. After you have 1 photo of each room, then you can select additional angles for the important rooms such as living room, family room, kitchen, master bedroom and bathroom etc, until you reach the number we wanted.
1. Add Copyright metadata to the photos.
2. Process HDR photos using Lightroom's Enfuse Plugin.
3. Trim the photos to remove bad or duplicated shots.
4. Adjust white balance, contrast, vibrancy, tone curve on the remaining photos. For each set of photos, we need 30-50 good ones.
5. Perform lens correction, perspective correction to make sure all vertical lines are indeed vertical.
6. Interior photos, if the outside view is nice, use Photoshop to mask the windows layer them with the properly exposed outdoor view. You will often need to do the following to the properly exposed outdoor view.
a. Adjust exposure, often lower it more.
b. Adjust white balance so it looks natural with the indoor.
c. Add vibrance so the outdoor view pops.
7. Remove the camera if it shows up in a mirror, without compromising the integrity of the image if there is a pattern behind it.
8. Exterior photos, if the sky is pale and overcast, use graduated filter to change change WB of the sky area to make it look more blue. If necessary, replace the sky.
a. Clone the lawn if there is a spot of yellow/dead grass.
b. Blur any real estate signs. Blur it to a point viewer can not read any name or number or log out of it.
8. Export photos to dropbox. JPG file quality can be reduced to 80%-90%, and each image under 3MB.
Ideally, we'd like you to be able to work from 10PM PST to
Compensation: $0.3 per image delivered.
30 photos = $9
50 photos = $15
Applicants are required to process the photos found at this location and send the result along with the application: