REPOST Video editor Posting
To all who previously applied do so again please lost all contact info when job closed.
Part Time Work your own hours
Paramount Capital Holdings is a local start up and we are looking for a video editor to join our team We will be travelling across the world filming the experience and showing what we believe is the true side of each country we visit. We need you to help create our vision of the real world unlike most tourists know it. Along the way we will be helping out the community whenever we can sometimes connecting the world to local venders who are truly deserving of a little goodwill. You must have an interest in food, travel, and culture.
We are seeking an experienced Editor (+ Videographer) to join our team. You will work from home under the direction of our President to shoot and edit short videos documenting his view on the real backpacking experience from a local perspective. Your role will be to work closely with a President to turn their raw video content in to on-going video travel documentary. Travel Opportunities may be a possibility in the future.
* You have access to your own Adobe CC account and a laptop (capable of running editing software remotely)
* experience as an editor
* Advanced competency in Premiere Pro, AE and Da Vinci/Speed Grade experience as a videographer
* Experience with a range of cameras (eg. Canon 7D, GroPro hero 4)
* Exceptional communication skills (phone and in person)
* Exceptional planning and organisation skills
* Hospitality experience is an advantage
Please include a cover letter (explaining why this position appeals), an up-to-date Resume with links to samples
Job Type: Part time