We are looking for Voice Talents for a casting. The best candidates’ voices will be invited to be narrators of news for a big media company which is deploying a news reader app.
- To be Japanese native speaker. This means that you completed high-school in Japan and can read and write fluently in your native language.
- Ability to read long paragraphs fluently without hesitations or stuttering.
- Perfect articulation and pronunciation.
- Professional, pleasant, charismatic voice.
- Environment: radio/news broadcasting.
- Prior voice usage experience is a plus.
- Internet connection and an external headset with a reasonable microphone quality.
What you need to do:
- If you think you have a good news narrator type of voice, please contact us.
- We will point you to a website where you will be asked to read a piece of news so we keep a sample of your voice.
The selected candidates will be notified after the selection takes place. The non-selected candidates will still be invited to participate in other voice collection tasks.
The casting will start immediately. The work is to start in October.
We are looking for maximum of 10 people. If you get selected, you will be paid ¥1800 per hour or USD $18 per hour.
If you are interested, or know somebody who might be, please me, cm2243 at gmail.