I need help creating an ad for a homeschooling print & and online magazine. My ad is for a free gift that I give away on my site where I help parents and grandparents teach kids and teens about money. (teachingchildrenaboutmoney.com)
I have images that I would like to use but need to make sure my ideas match the submission guidelines, which are these:
Required formatting (digital submissions preferred):
• CMYK (4-color) format. (If sending .pdf, make sure file is CYMK before saving.)
• 300DPI, high resolution, correct size at 100% based on space purchased
• File formats are: .pdf or .jpg.
• (MS Word and Publisher ARE NOT acceptable [.doc or .pub] formats)
• Text fonts must be converted to outlines or embedded
• Please DO NOT add crop marks to any ads.
• NO FLASH BANNERS ACCEPTED
• Embedded Links must be reported to ad sales rep at time of ad submission and include URL
1/2 Page Horizontal
7.5″w x 4.867″ h
2250 x 1460 pixels
1/2 Page Vertical
4.9″w x 7.5″ h
1470 x 2250 pixels
I would like to have an ad that I can place in both layouts: vertical and horizontal.
I have to submit the ad by Aug. 26th so would like to have it ready at least one week prior to that.
I am familiar with working with Fireworks but am not familiar with all of the requirements and know that I cannot create a file that is CMYK in Fireworks.
I've attached one of the gifts I give away on my site to my visitors.
I will be unavailable for the week of August 8th, so will need someone who can get the base work done before then and after that send me the final draft before the 19th of August so I can make sure it is ready for submission by the submission date.
Thank-you for bidding on this project, I am looking forward to working with you! :D
Cheers...Amanda...Excited Life Enthusiast! :o)