I'm looking for a creative and intuitive email marketer that can create newsletters, emails, create lists, and funnels for clients who already have over 4000 emails.
Currently I have two clients who each have about 3500 emails in their lists but are doing nothing with them. 1. client has only sent out monthly newsletters and 2. client has done nothing at all.
I need someone who can create lists and write content for emails, develop newsletters and assist in the content creation, you will not have to write the content, but provide direction for the content, and design newsletters.
What I need:
1. assess the needs of the clients to make their email campaigns better
2. create email campaigns
3. create lists
4. design newsletters
5. Create a monthly plan and best practices
Eventually I would like to have someone on my team who can do the following:
- Work with Marketing to develop integrated digital marketing plans for product launches, marketing campaigns and website content and usability optimization.
- Develop, test and execute digital efforts for lead growth, brand awareness, and increased market share.
- Execute email campaigns, monthly email newsletters and lead best practice in email marketing, analytics and development
- Ensure all digital initiatives and activities make a measurable impact and are consistent with overall marketing strategy via goal tracking, analytics and reporting.
- Serve as subject matter expert on best practice in each digital channel and maintain knowledge of emerging technologies and trends
- Look for areas to improve existing programs and capitalize on untapped opportunities.
- Support the development and implementation of new content and web pages associated with targeted promotional campaigns via our Content Management and marketing automation systems.
- Establish and monitor metrics to track online campaign performance, including A/B testing of content and/or design for these campaigns.
- Provide reports to analyze performance and optimize site content.