Hi all, my name is Oleksii and I’m looking for an ad operations manager to the small international team. Currently, we’re looking only for UA, Odessa citizens, but if you believe that you can perfectly cope with this work remotely – please contact me!
So what is Ad Ops Manager?
Ad Operations manager input, serve, target, optimize, manage, and report on the performance and traffic of online ads. Ad Operations doesn’t leave the fate of a campaign to chance. After campaign launch, an Ad Ops manager closely monitors the ads to ensure they are doing their job: make the money for the company. A competent Ad Operations manager monitors ad traffic continuously. It is an ongoing relationship that is tweaked and adjusted based on data collected by the invisible hands of the Ad Operations manager, team, or company.
In other words, ideally, we’re looking for a person familiar with the online advertising industry. The person who can speak English at least on an intermediate level. And of course person, who have fantastic attention to the details and can easily manage daily routine. You should be ready for routine tasks on daily basis.
• Extreme attention to detail and organization
• Demonstrated analytical aptitude
• Ability to self-learn and independently solve unfamiliar problems
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to learn and navigate new software and content management systems efficiently.
• Good communication skills
• Ability to multitask
• Technical degree such as Economics, Science, Finance, Statistics
• Performance marketing experience such as SEM, SEO, Display, Affiliate
• Advanced Excel works such as pivot tables and macros
• Knowledge of 3rd party advertising tags
• Knowledge of or experience with Real Time Bidding platforms
Applying for this job, please attached your resume and cover letter, that briefly will describe why you fit to position the best.