Looking for a skilled, experienced, and reliable C# developer who is looking for regular work for at least the next 4 - 6 months. I need a developer skilled enough to trust with some of the pet projects that I do not have time to do. We are a rapidly growing company with a big footprint in the mobile space. We have an increasingly complex software architecture that includes multiple integrations with other software systems, web API's that we publish, data replication, and web and mobile UI's.
We are partnered with Microsoft as a member of their BizSpark program. We have lots of free toys to play with among their Azure service offerings, and I do not have the time to take advantage of all of them.
These are some of the projects we need help on in the coming months:
* Using MVC, implement a web-based platform to help us run our business that is 2 parts CRM, 3 parts BPM, and 1 part ERP
* Implement a data warehouse and web-based reporting framework to deliver reports. Integrate with third party tools for charts. Provide capabilities for end users to build custom reports.
* Super fast and reliable libraries and API's for upload of binary files from mobile apps and persistence to Azure storage.
* Advanced analytic routines that can detect potential tampering with image files, capable of batch processing.
* Migrate native iOS and Android mobile applications to a single platform solution--Xamarian, PhoneGap, or web-based app.
* Implement SSO, using either Azure Active Directory or Google Apps. Integrate into our internal applications, as well as some of our cloud service providers.
* Help me purge any remaining garbage software in our portfolio, replacing it with fast, secure, well-commented code that has excellent exception handling
* To-be-determined system integrations and API development. We are really good at executing difficult third party software integrations, and we are constantly adding new APIs, API methods, or improving existing API code.
If most of those bullet points interest you, you have the ability to execute them well, and you have the credentials to support that, we should talk.
We have a multi-phased starter project ready for the right candidate. (We may post that as a one-time project based on the response to this job posting.)