I need someone who does research for hydroponic and aeroponic systems (or just hydroponics and aeroponics) for me.
Some questions I need to get answered and material for are:
- What commercial systems are available (small scale for home and large scale for industries)?
- What kinds of lights are used? (LED and non-LED)
- What kind of substrates are used, what are benefits, and who offers them?
- What types of plants are grown? Who sells those plants/fruits and how does their system look like?
- What are vertical farming projects in this field?
- What fertilizers are used and what are benefits of them?
- What kind and brand of sensors are used for hydroponic systems?
- What are advantages of hydroponics and aeroponics?
- What kind of pests are seen in hydroponics and aeroponics and how are they treated?
- List of blogs and websites that are about hydroponic systems (private, commercial, hobby, professional, ...)
I am open to more information that you get.
I also need scientific research papers for hydroponics. All fields are interesting like substrate, light, fertilizer, plants, environment, CO2, and sensors. Please collect them and sort them into those categories.
Please add the words "plants like salad" into your offer to this job.
If you have any questions before this job please ask me. This will be ongoing work and I'll redefine my needs during this project.
The first part will be about 15-20 hours, depending on your needs.