SUMMARY: Seeking a full-time PHP expert & full-stack web developer to go from "working demo" to "production launch".
BUDGET: $3600 USD
* Major feature keywords:
- Inventory management;
- User generated content;
- Social (follow users, track inventory, commenting, Twitter/LinkedIn/Facebook sharing)
- Live search & results filtering
- Responsive web design for the three main web form factors: desktop, mobile, tablet; primary emphasis on desktop/laptop (1360x768) viewing.
* LAMP stack (CodeIgniter, Apache httpd, MySQL with phpAdmin, Linux). Open to changing portions of the stack, if justified.
* Live search and filtering is the next major feature to be implemented, which may (or may not) justify changes to certain portions of the technology stack.
* A private GitHub repository will be used to manage issue tickets and track commits.
* Site is not yet live, therefore development may take place against the production instance.
* Light sysadmin tasks...