Seeking an experienced long-term developer who will report to the CEO of a growing web company. This role is a long-term hire for the company to be a part of the leadership team. Please submit your resume and additional work portfolio with your application.
- Expert LAMP developer capable of developing sophisticated applications to reside within SaaS platform
- Expert in Yii Framework and willing to review the code of junior developers and provide code comments to assure optimal code quality
- Expert Full stack developer (front-end and back-end)
- Expert in bitbucket and git
- PHP, Bootstrap, Yii Framework, HTML, CSS, and Web Development expertise
Experience and Qualities:
- Experience in creating exceptional front-end UX results
- Ability to transform business requirements and ideas to action without much supervision
- Deadline driven, prompt communication, high-output, and quality-first work ethic
- UX forward design and thought leadership to suggest alternatives for best outcome
- Adhere to clean code quality standards and manage others to such standards
- Management experience working with developers, QA, and product manager/stakeholders
- Ability to create user friendly interfaces to query system data
- Willing to identify areas for continuous improvement and implementing changes proactively with little to no supervision
- Experience working with API (Facebook, Instagram, Google, Dropbox)
- Experience with matching algorithm based sites (like dating sites) is highly favorable
- Experience in developing programs targeting 18-24 years old users favorable
All development is centralized on Bitbucket under private company repository.
JIRA will be used and must be promptly maintained
Daily check in meetings expected with CEO and/or delegate
Must follow clean, orderly code principles
Performance based bonuses available.