We are looking for an experienced and professional Web-Developer/Frontend Designer for a website project offering an ordering system for food.
Your job is also to create the entire website. We are looking for a modern, easy-to-use material design with a high grade of usability. The frontend also needs to be mobile-responsive. To give you a basic idea, the system should allow caterer to listen their products. The food itself can be ordered by anyone using creditcard, cash, invoice.
The web project should integrate a commonly used PHP-Framework (ZF2/yii2/…). The frontend template should be based on AngularJS (preferred), use Material Design principles, and allow a mobile responsive browsing + ordering.
You should use a common design pattern (MVC,MVVM,MVW). The frontend communicates via REST-Service with the business and database layer.
Frontend functions include:
- User (customer) registration / login / password forgotten
- Supplier registration / login / password forgotten
- Common Shopping cart functions, dynamic products filtering for users, add to cart, checkout page
- Payment API: Paypal / Stripe.com, also allow cash payment + invoices
- List all available suppliers (with their products on seperate supplier page) based on filter criteria (availability, delivery time, budget)
- Supplier backend to allow managing their products, orders, customers)
Backend functions (for page admins):
- Supplier + Product management
- User management
- Order management
MySQL should be used as database.
The available project specification consist of a sitemap / website structure, layout mockup (PDF) and data model.
1) Design UI / Frontend, clean and lean design (Material Design)
2) Develop web frontend/backend
3) Integration with 3rd party web services via APIs (payment service provider firstly)
4) Budget control, scoping and staging deliverables (git source control)
1) Very experienced in PHP-Frameworks (3+ years of professional experience)
2) Good with frontend technologies (Angular, Jquery, JS, ... )
4) Very responsive, available for conference calls, chats, online meetings with other team members
5) Very reliable and able to meet deadlines
6) Organized and good documentation skills
7) Good verbal and written English skill (Native German speakers warmly welcomed)
8) Solid grasp of UI/UX design principles
9) An independent contractor (no agency!)
This position has the potential to be full time for future projects. If you believe you absolutely have all of the above, please take some time to provide the followings with your cover letter:
1. Your resume
2. Your hourly rate
3. Your availability (how many hours per week and how early you can start)
4. Recent sample work / references
5. Years of professional experience