Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
Hi! We're trying to aggregate the world's Quantified Self data in order to discover new treatments and root causes of chronic illness.
You can learn more at https://app.quantimo.do
We need someone to convert our WP theme consisting of numerous page templates that have graphs in them.
Instead of using a theme to produce these pages, I'd like you to create a WP plugin wherein the elements of the templates can be embedded in any page/post using shortcode using any WP theme.
If you want to reduce suffering in the world by advancing human knowledge, please apply!
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We have various tasks that we need to implement like :
city-state dropdown (dependable) with values from json
jquery upload of files
jquery picture crop and upload
implementing something like Handsontable with validation
+ various other java like tasks ...
The work must be done remote to one of our VPS
We need freelancers ASP.net MVC developer for developing server based ERP application with Angular JS& Ajax. The front end part is being developed by our inhouse team, however we need people to develop backend part i.e. SQL database connections& programming etc.
We have around 125 forms.
If you are willing to develop it, please get in touch. you can mail/message or reply here.
We need a JQUERY scripts that takes the values of that a user types or selects on a form on change or on click and pass it to a URL. Then, the results of those searches will be displayed using AJAX and user will be able to sort it. JQUERY should remember what the choices of the user were.
Attached you will find an image that illustrates the type of filters. There will also be a radio inside the form.
We will provide all the backend coding to feed AJAX the content to display.
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We are looking for Senior Drupal developer to join our client’s team on freelance basis.
- Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API
- At least 4 years of experience with Drupal web development
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
- Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
- Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies
- Location: remote
- Full-time (40 hours per week)
- Hourly rate: to be negotiated
+ Need skilled PHP/AJAX person to finish up programming a quiz site.
+ Quiz has about 7 different question types E.g. Simple Question & answer textbox, Multiple choice, Click on correct photo to answer, Watch video then textbox answer....
+ Database exists, Admin system exists & student quiz section is also functioning & just needs to be finished up
+ Job is urgent, must be finished in a few days
+ More full description is here http://goo.gl/8Ucep1
+ Only skilled programmers to apply
+ HTML/PHP/MySQL & AJAX
Will show code to selected persons & willing to pay more for speed
Start proposal with "Skilled programmer"
Full time website developer/PHP/JS/Ajax/CSS hardcore scripting
- MUST BE INDIVIDUAL, NOT AGENCY/COMPANY
- Must be able to FULLY develop e-commerce website from scratch - front end AND back end BY THEMSELVES (shopping cart, database, scripting, payment gateway, etc) - will test
- Must be able to do custom, hardcore scripting in PHP!
- Must know how to custom code for shopping carts like Magento, OScommerce
- Must be knowledgeable about Amazon XML or connecting feeds from marketplaces
-Must know how to use Excel and its basic formulas required. An expert would be preferable.
- Must have good written AND spoken English - punctuation, capitalization, spacing & formatting.
- Must be available up to 40 hours a week. You must not currently have a full-time job or multiple on-going projects.
- Must have great communication skills and is SHARP
- good internet connection with no electrical power issues
- Philippines preferable unless ENGLISH is IMMACULATE
- Salary for 40 hours/week...
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 30+ hrs/week -
We are redesigning www.tubett.com
We have coded rough versions of new html designs (they look similar to screen attached). We need someone expert in frontend technologies to help us improve the HTMLs, by making changes in current code and also creating new screens.
Its very important that you have worked in Ruby on Rails environment, because all the code of the frontend will have to be integrated with our current Ruby environment.
You will be working with experts in ROR and there will be no time for you to learn from your mistakes.
We set hourly rate and proceed working.
Apply only if:
1) You have worked with Ruby on rails MVC architecture.
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
I run a small OpenCart store ForageSeeds dot com. I built this site myself and have recently upgraded it to OC2.0. I have a few extensions that I am interested in someone helping to enhance their functionality.
Historically, we have attempted to add new features to the site every few months and therefore I would really like to find someone honest and interested in an adhoc relationship. A candidate should have worked with the OpenCart platform with superior PHP skills and some AJAX experience. In addition to the needed technical skills, this hire MUST have superb code quality and thorough testing. Please only apply if your quality is world class, I have started and ended contracts with two other developers because of a lack of attention to detail.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you,
- Jeramiah Carr
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
Working with the Operation and SW development team, you will be:
Implementation and development for
o content management web project
o 3rd party cloud service migration
o IM and social media development and migration
Applicants must have proven knowledge and skills across industry projects in:
o 5 years experience in J2EE/Java development, programming and testing
o Excellent in Spring MVC framework
o Excellent in data persistence framework
o Excellent in Restful WS
o Excellent in JQuery, JS, CSS,JSP
o Excellent in MySql/Sql Server/InfoBright
o Angular JS would be bonus
o Documentation during the entire development progress
o Excellent organizational and time management