We are on already on iOS and we would like to hire some one for couple of weeks for Android too, Our main core is AWS- Dynamo DB and S3.
This is very straight forward work for two week, please only apply if you have worked in past with AWS- WITH Android SDK.
There is only application side work involve as all the server side is taken care of AWS.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
I have a need for a Ruby on Rails Developer who is based in London to help with a number of RoR applications and then supporting those applications in the London area.
You should have a good eye for design and be an experienced Rails developer. You should also have a good communication skills and be able to meet with clients to understand their requirements.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
I am looking for an AWS Architecture Consultant who can assist us in configuring our first BeanStalk App in the Amazon Cloud. The work can be done using Skype and will mainly consist of working with a developer and configuring AWS to put together a secure cloud configuration. The following are tasks that we would like help with
1. Setting up Multi Zone environment for a Java Spring WAR with a PostGre GB
2. Setting up the VPC and secure environment (i.e. public and private subnets)
3. Configuring NAT tables
4. Transfering over the domain names
5. Setting up SSL on the server
6. Adding additional MicroServices
7. Configuring deployments with Dev Ops
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Migrate existing application to AWS.
Architecture is complete, but we'll need to launch the production application in AWS & create tests.
List of tasks:
1. Update image build process (Dockerfile) and add two additional commands for rebuild_index and collect static.
2. Configure different docker images and Automated Builds for different stages. Currently we use same backend docker image for both running environments, where for stage (http://stage.thenineteenthamendment.com/) env image is automatically updated after new push to github repository. In my opinion it would be best if we use separate configuration and images for both environments:
- for PROD we will use nineteenthamendment/nineteenthamendment image, where build process will be started manually by you,
- for DEV we will use nineteenthamendment/backend image, built with Automated Builds.
3. Change configuration for basic auth for frontend docker image. We use same docker image for frontend instances, where authentication...
We're using AWS and have an existing EC2 instance for our application. Since AWS ELB does NOT support websockets protocol we must use Nginx which will allow us to use websocket protocol and load balancing. Our application using AWS RDS for the database and application is running Grails. We would also like to setup infrastructure so that it can properly Auto Scale by using CodeDeploy.
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
We are looking for an expert in dealing with scaling to suit large amounts of data in our enterprise application.
We have an existing desktop application that is used by over 2000 organisations and over 750,000 citizens.
The desktop application is a enterprise application built in RoR and run on AWS and has been running since 2008.
We have a dashboard for the app which pulls large amounts of data including historic financial data for organisations. It has been struggling so we are in the process of rebuilding it.
It currently aggregates individual organisations data and struggles with our big organisations who have approximately 10,000 citizens.
The dashboard we are wanting to build will aggregate all organisations data and therefore needs to process data for approximately 8 million citizens.
You can see that this is a very specialist job and only those experienced enough should apply. You would be working with/instructing our current team of 10 developers to make this...
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
In need of a maintenance developer to work with lead developer that knows Laravel 5.1 framework php and linux can work with the AWS EC2
Your job would be -
fix errors in code
add new features /improve existing features
You need to know how to connect mobile calendars database to match desktop calendars database (booking application)
You need to know api calls and be able to decipher original developers code structure for payment processing and subscription api services.
You need to know css many of the applications features work but are not styled correctly.
This is an on going project and will be part time but we need someone who is available immediately and someone who is easy to contact and responds to emails swiftly. We need to get this application complete before the end of the month and we are 70% finished.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Company's product is a revolutionary, interactive video experience controlled by the consumer and accessible on any screen or device
We need a seasoned AWS expert who is comfortable managing a multi zoned system across a number of EC2 instances behind a number of load balancers. You need to be able to scale the system up and/or down based on traffic rates and event schedules. Need to have experience with MongoDB and its cloud manager.
Location - Van Nuys, CA 91406
Work must be done at Van Nuys, CA 91406
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
Scope of work for Amazon EC2 setup with High Availability
1. Setup virtual machine with windows server 2012
a. Allow for changing HW as needed if higher speed and ram is needed.
2. Install Cluster 2012
3. Install Microsoft office 2010 or 2013 for remote apps
4. Install Quickbooks
5. Create a remote instance start function that allows users to start instance from a computer without having to login to ec2 management console
6. When finished with the task, when they log out, the instance shuts down so we are not charged for the account.