I would like my Social Engine website transferred to Amazon web Services with the below setup and specifications.
1) Setup Amazon EC2 instance (Linux on t2.medium) according to SocialEngine system requirements (http://support.socialengine.com/questions/152/SocialEngine-Requirements).
2) Installing SocialEngine PHP on Amazon EC2, then transferred website content to AWS.
3) Setup Amazon RDS:- Configuration: db.t2.small (Transfer current database and setting).
4) Setup Amazon S3 Storage + Cloud Front (Transfer all files, folders, and subdomain to this folder)
5) Install server-side cache APC on Amazon EC2 node(s) and configure social network to work properly with this cache, OR using Amazon ElastiCache as a caching service.
6) Setup FFMPEG
7) Network will be tested on test domain, then go live on primary domain once the migration is completed and error and bug free.
8) Setup and transfer Email setting to AWS.
9) Domain mapping: Mapping your website's domain to your Amazon EC2 instance.
Please provide estimated cost and time frame to finish along with past experience working with Social Engine networks and Amazon Web Services hosting account.