Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week
We are an Internet marketing firm in search of a mail server guru. Specifically, we require someone proficient in double-optin verification mail processes as well the knowhow to utilize this qualified list for ongoing mass mailing (including but not limited to recommending and setting up an appropriate interface to process opt-outs, unsubscribes, bouncebacks, etc). We have a formula in place and would like someone with the knowledge and experience to understand our inner-workings and to either acquiesce to our method or educate us and create a better working method.
We are seeking someone who can begin work on project immediately.
Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week
I have an ecommerce website where I am selling mainly on Amazon. I need to build a data analytics spreadsheet and tool that will extract all of the information on each advertising campaign that i am running on Amazon, combine the information and present it in both table and graphical forms.
I can pay $250 for full development of this spreadsheet and interpretive presentation, including making sure the data extraction and interpretation works to my satisfaction.
Thank you for your interest.
Require Amazon AWS expert to
Advise and complete the following
1. Move our current 1 server instance to 2 instances so MYSQL is on RDS and web server on another instance
2. Setup auto policy to turn on and off instances to handle demand traffic (keep a server running upto 60 minutes if it turns on as charged per hour)
3. Auto backup of mysql database every 1 hour and store files on best storage location
4. store images on best storage location
5. Content delivery setup to speed up web speed
6. ensure servers secure and best practise followed
advise on anything else
Entry Level ($)
Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week
Our non-profit organization currently uses Sendy via Amazon SES to send email newsletters to our subscriber list.
Occasionally some of our subscribers ask that we no longer send them our email newsletters and notify us by replying to one of the email newsletters we sent and indicate they no longer want our email newsletter.
When this happens our staff using Mozilla Thunderbird as their email client receives the email reply from the subscriber who wants to unsubscribe, copies that email address and generates the unsubscribe list/spreadsheet which is then manually uploaded to Sendy.
Unsure if this is a script, plugin, toolbar, webapp, etc that can generate this or perhaps using another email application or training could provide the fix we need.
Please reply if you can provide a solution or option that can help us and your required fee.
Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week
Staystocked is seeking a qualified developer, or team of developers, dedicated to developing a point of sale system to run on the ios platform. The system will operate as a complete cash register and inventory management system. This system will be cloud based in the amazon cloud and be able to handle many different pos systems running at the same time at a given store location, and have different user logins.
System will tie into a variety of different credit card processing systems that a potential customer might already be using. authorize.net certification a plus.
Further developments, possibly after the first release, will include quickbooks.
The system must also tie into a public database to draw real-time information that links with the staystocked pos- the proprietary feature of this system.
A complete list of features for this pos system will be discussed when the right candidate is selected.
Plans include producing a minimal-viable product (already tested) by...
I NEED TO SET UP INTERNATIONAL SALES IN ORDER TO EXPAND MY CURRENT UNITED STATES AMAZON BUSINESS. I NEED SOMEONE THAT HAS EXPERIENCE OR IS ABLE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT FOR ME. I WOULD LIKE TO BE GUIDED STEP BY STEP AND ALSO HAVE WORK DONE FOR ME.
I've successfully setup managed logging services such as Loggly and SumoLogic. However, due to compliance constraints I need to roll my own logging solution.
1. I need a step-by-step guide on how to setup a logging solution on AWS that will ingest logs from the following:
- AWS and Ubuntu EC2 Instances
- RDS MySQL
2. Multi-Availability Zone Design
3. Utilize AWS IAM instead of secret keys in configuration if possible.
4. Either Splunk or Logstash however, if you can convince me on a better solution I'll keep an open mind.
5. Logs stored on encrypted AWS EBS storage using KMS and able to backup to S3 buckets.
6. Solution should be reasonable scalable to support future growth.
I have played around with Splunk Enterprise and the ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) but the documentation and support is not that great and I don't have time to do a deep dive on my own.
The idea is that if...