We need help migrating 3-4 small Joomla websites into in single instance using JMS (Joomla Multisite).
We will handle installing the latest Joomla app, and connect it to the MYSQL Database - using Elastic Beanstalk (AWS).
We need some with great experience in Joomla to:
1) Backup the websites from the existing locations.
2) Install JMS on the fresh install.
3) Migrate the websites to the new fresh install.
4) Make sure all the plugins, themes, and systems work.
5) Install a plugin that transfers all images to S3 (AWS).
6) Enable a Cloudfront extension and configure for all sites.
Please give your best quote and time duration for this project. Only people with extensive knowledge of the backends of Joomla should apply. Please give previous work examples if possible using AWS, ElasticBeanstalk if there or at least Joomla Multisite.