We need a simple REST API for a mobile app. The app talks to a wearable device and collects usage data; it also collects some information from the user. The exact information the app would store and get is still not completely defined, so the API will have to be built in a pretty flexible way. Most of what gets stored is time series, similar to a IoT sensor node.
The data has to be stored in DynamoDB.
What you need to know:
- Python 2.7 +
- Amazon Web Services: EC2, S3, KMS, Cognito, ...
- Git & Github
- some kind of NoSQL
- Big plus if you know Amazon DynamoDB
- Big plus if you know at least one of Eve, Tasypie, Falcon, flask-restful, or another similar API-building framework
Why you want this job:
- We are building a product that will change the lives of millions of people, and we need your help.
- Work with modern technologies
How this would work:
- We want someone to build the API quickly so the app developers can get to work
- We will maintain this in-house, so we need to be able to understand the code (we are a python shop)
- We would like to be able to go to you for major new features on an ongoing basis (so this can be an ongoing engagement)