We are looking for a developer with web presentation-layer skills for a U.S. based enterprise software company.
The developer would initially work on a content management system for the company's internal use. Therefore, the skills needed are:
1. fluent in python
2. fluent in web application development with python: Flask in apache httpd, HTML5 page generation, form validation and processing
3. practical experience with AWS, specifically: EC2, S3, KMS, MySQL RDS, Cognito, and boto API
4. proficient with MySQL DML (select/insert/update/delete)
5. capable with linux and software: GIT, linux admin, aws admin, mysql admin, JIRA or other issue tracking software
6. excellent english language proficiency
7. access to reliable high bandwidth internet and a development workstation
8. can ensure the physical security of all information (source code, data, keys, etc) that is provided to you
This could be a fulltime role going forward over time.