I have a C# tool that needed to convert into MAC Desktop App. If you are a MAC Developer and you know:
1. SQL Lite
2. Amazon Product Advertising API
3. Amazon Marketplace Webservice
There are 2 main screens that are simple. The hard part of this task is calling the two web services above in XCode. If you are a MAC Developer then I believe it does not take you 3 days.
The usage processes are:
1. user will scan a barcode (UPC, ISBN...)
2. Call product Advertising API to get the information: Name, Image, Rating.. (only some fields, not all) then show on the screen. This is optional, user can turn it off.
3. Add this product to a grid. User can edit the content in this grid. It has these columns such as: SKU, Name, ASIN, Price ...
4. User repeat steps 1->3
5. User click "Upload" ->create a TAB format file ->Send...