I am looking for writers to compose original articles on gift ideas for Christmas. These will include topics like
1. What To Gift Your Dad For Christmas
The articles must be in the form of product lists. Each list must be broken into sub-headings mentioning the person(s) the products will be useful for.
FOR EXAMPLE, in the “What To Gift Your Dad For Christmas” above, there can be a category such as:
Gifts for fisherman
1. ABC rode
2. ABC hat
3. XYZ clipart
Though each sub-heading will deal with a specific type of person/interest (bookworm, stamp collector, biker, etc), the products listed must be varied. As the example above shows, there is one console, a rod, hat and a clipart. You will be required to look up such product ideas yourself, and mix them in a coherent fashion so as to make the list interesting. I will provide further details regarding the sites to use to the chosen candidate.
These aside, you will have
1. Experience writing the review articles/content for niche websites
2. Ability to adhere to SEO guidelines
3. Ability to meet strict deadlines
4. Decent research capabilities and a fair idea of the current market trends in popular categories
5. Quick response time to any queries/comments I may have
6. Willingness to make changes and modifications to the articles should I not be satisfied with the initial versions.
7. Good command over American English
8. Ability to check for uniqueness of content on relevant plagiarism tools.
Shortlisted candidates may be required to undergo a short interview via Skype. Please mention “Interested” in capital letters at the top of your proposal to indicate that you’ve read this far. Please mention your experience and ability to adhere to above points, generic proposals will be rejected automatically. Lastly, ALL CONTENT WILL BE CHECKED FOR PLAGIARISM, AND IF FOUND TO BE PLAGIARISED, WILL BE REJECTED WITH NO PAYMENT.
My budget is $90 for 3000 words/ 1 article and 700 words/10 article, and this is inclusive of Upwork fees. If you cannot provide quality content within this amount, please do not bid.
Looking forward to your proposals,