I am a Toronto-based IT nerd who is looking for Android developers to help get his project off the ground.
This could be one person who has everything I need, or be broken down into different developers who have different skillsets.
My preference is to pay by project (or even "micro project"), based on very clear deliverables, but I am open to hourly as well.
Here are some of the "junior" project tasks:
- Take lists of files from a file system and sort them
- Display JPG images from the file system
- APK would be built for Android TV
- Accept input from Gamepad, Mouse and Keyboard
More Advanced tasks, people with game development, math/graphics background:
- Read, display and manipulate common graphics formats
- Create Histograms
- Hardware acceleration / OpenGL ES type stuff
Some helpful notes:
- Whether you're here in Toronto or international, each has its benefits.
- I've worked with Developers around the world (Mostly India, Eastern Europe, China and Middle East) and am fine with only basic English skills
- I am flexible on hourly or project-based payments
- I have 5 years managing developers in my day job. Mostly web e-commerce.
- You'll find I'm very clear, concise and easy to work with
- Extra points if you were around for and appreciated the PC/Amiga demo scene. I'm a big fan of doing