looking for iPhone app, Android app and a website that all share data with each other.
They should be developed using any content management system, so we can change some field labels without modifying the code.
I am looking to develop a proof of concept app. If you have used Uber, then you will be familiar with how it works.
1) "Sellers" can create profiles. Upload pictures, contact details. They will provide information about themselves by answering 10 questions (with checkboxes) and 3 text areas. Each seller will be assigned a unique ID.
2) A calendar feature so sellers can provide their availability by date and hours and location
3) "Buyers" can create their own profiles, which are similar to "seller's" profiles. Each buyer will be assigned a unique ID.
4) Buyers can search for available sellers who can provide the services they needed on the dates they need.
5) Alternatively, a seller can post the list of services they need, and multiple buyers will be able to submit their bids.
6) Buyers and sellers will be allowed to exchange emails.
7) Once the "project" is accepted by both parties, buyer will use paypal to send 50% of contract amount to an escrow account. This amount will be saved until the service is performed. Each project will be assigned a unique ID. The paypal payment will be assigned the project ID followed by "_1"
8) 24-hours before the project is supposed to start, the buyer will be required to send via paypal the remaining 50% of the amount. This payment will be logged as project ID followed by "_2"
9) Once the seller stamps a project as "completed," system sends an invoice to seller who will "approve" the payment and the escrow company will release the funds to the seller.
10) Once the project is completed, both the buyer and seller will be reminded to provide reviews (1-5 stars rating in 4 different areas, and a text box).
11) We need a "complain" form that either party can use to report a problem they had with the transaction.
12) We will need an "inbox" view where each buyer and seller can view the work they have submitted bids for.