A Video Editing Framework that should be able to perform the following:
- Take a list of video clips, image and/or audio clip as INPUT
- Perform transformation to each of the INPUT
- Merge all clips/image/audio into a single video as OUTPUT
- Perform transformation to the OUPUT
- Compress OUTPUT for upload
The transformation for the INPUT is as follows:
- For Image, convert into a video clip with specified duration
- For Audio, trim the audio with the specified starting and ending time
- For Video,
- Scale video
- Increase/Decrease Framerate
- Change Aspect Ratio
- Mute/Unmute video clip
The transformation for the OUTPUT is as follows:
- Apply a watermark at a specified position
- Render an Image or Text overlay at a specified position
- Apply an image filter to the video (BW, Grayscale, etc.) (should be able to add new filters)
The framework should be able to
- perform the transformations for the input/output with parameters. (e.g. for Zoom-In/Zoom-Out, we just pass a zoom factor parameter, for Cropping we just pass a position and dimension)
- work independent of the UI
- perform the process fast
- can be written in native Android using Media Framework or written in C++/C using NDK
- can run in Android 4.3 devices and above
Note: We have an iOS app that's live in the App Stores. Direct Message me and I can send you the link so that you can try it out. We're looking for an exact duplicate of the iOS app's editing features. Our in-house Android developer can handle the user interface elements.
Budget/timeline is negotiable.
(Optional) If you have experience in video/media-related Android app, please share them.
Please note that this app works with video clips AND photos.
Important: If you're serious about the project, please take some time to be more specific on how each of the requirements will be implemented.