We are seeking an expert Java/Android engineer to build a fun and helpful fashion app that is ready to go! The visual design is final, and there is a detailed and clear development guide, so you can focus solely on coding.
The project will be in 4 phases, each paying $425 ($1700 total). If Phase 1 works out, we will hire you for phases 2-4. The first phase must be complete by March 20, and the entire app must be finished by May 16.
The first phase includes:
1) Building our custom visual design to look exactly like comps (not Material Design)
2) Importing photos from gallery
3) Importing photos with a customized camera
-with selfie toggle, timer, flash
-without square, video, pano, etc.
4) Cropping photo to a specific aspect ratio
5) Saving photo with 9 parameters (rating, keywords, etc.)
6) Storing 12 example photos that we provide
7) Animating photos onto a grid
• Expert level skills and experience with Java and building Android apps
• Expert level skills and experience with SQLite
• Experience working with photos and simple animations/transitions
• Able to work with a custom visual design
• Able to work from a development guide that is in English
• Able to code accordion menus, swiping photos off screen (Tinder style), sharing to social media, and dynamic searches, incorporate a photo editor api.
• Able to revise code until the app is visually accurate and bug free
• Able to adhere to Google Play Store requirements and, if necessary, revise until it is accepted
• Excellent communicator using messaging, Gmail and Google Docs
• Able to deliver builds and meet weekly
If you are a strong candidate, we will send more information about the project.