New start-up looking for an experienced application developer available immediately to build an MVP within a 4-week timeframe of a patient-doctor booking system.
MVP Development includes:
• Core application as a RESTful API to be used by IOS and Android app
• Web interface for Doctors to set appointment availability, see upcoming appointments, patient details and note taking capabilities during an appointment
• iOS/Android app for Patients to book appointments, see upcoming and past appointments, view and edit personal details
• Admin interface to add/remove doctors, and modify doctor availability
• Strong iOS and Android development skills - proven record of developed apps
• Experience with data sources and API's (REST)
• Core API in PHP (ideally) – however open to developer’s suggestion
• Experience with Git, SVN or similar
• Strong UI development skills
Essential skills required:
• iOS Objective C and Android SDK
• API (REST)
• Agile working
• Daily standup / progress update meetings
User Journeys and App UI Concepts and Style Guides available.
This is a one-off minimal viable product (MVP) development in a strict 4-week (1 month) timeframe.
However, there will be continued on-going phases of work after the MVP (further 6-12 months).