We are working on a visual music application. It's an awesome project where you'll be working with a 3D artist and other creative people.
The type of experience required includes:
• Being highly skilled, organised and responsive to developing a prototype VR product that handles spatial audio and video
• Deep expertise in unreal engine's effects, rendering and interaction features.
• Understanding and able to implement the creative details to achieve the visual experience required.
• Knowledgable about the features and limitations of the technology and be able to advise on overall technical approach.
• Creating clean, well written code and project files.
• You will know the best way to maintain high frame rates and performance and keen to test and improve the end product.
The end result will need to be exported for use on VR platforms:
* Please provide a link to your best work examples *