Our company needs an optimized design of our RFID TAG antenna. Details below...
RFID Tag antenna requirement
1. Reader 200 mW Power antenna, RFID TAG antenna should achieve range 50cm
2. antenna type : microstrip
3. Substrate details
Di electric constant is 4.3
Thickness is 0.8 mm
4. Achieve gain of antenna near to 6 dB
5. Frequency bandwidth is 860 MHZ to 960 MHZ middle frequency of RFID is 915 MHz.
6. Antenna area: must be smaller than 40mm x 15 mm (height x width)
3) Communication standards：ISO/IEC 18000-6 Type C
Radio Frequency Identity Protocols Class-1 Generation-2 UHF RFID Protocol for Communications at 860 MHz – 960 MHz,
We will need Both prototype and design.
The Reader we are to use:
It really does not matter that much as long as it complies to the standard. But this is the one we are using is:
We will be designing the UHF PCBA and sending it to you. The current antennae is a direct reference from Monza X-2K’s data sheet (attached). We need a better design to achieve better performance.
Based on $500 budget
1) We will send you schematics (PADS file) of our current PCBA using MONOPOLE 2
2) Based on our MONOPOLE 2 design, your team will design new layout using MONOPOLE 1
2a. Will require small adjustments on PCB layout that will be very easy for your team (maybe increasing memory, revise pin assignment accordingly, etc)
3) Send us schematics of new design using MONOPOLE 1 – within one day (24hrs)
3a. We will release 25% ($125) of funds on Upwork
4) Your team will design new layout with custom antenna (20mm x 42mm)
5) Send us schematics of new layout with custom antenna (20mm x 42mm)
5a. We will release 25% ($125) of funds on Upwork
6) We will fabricate PCB in Taiwan and send you both MONOPOLE 1 PCBA and Custom Antenna PCBA
7) You will do impedance report and compare performance of MONOPOLE 1 PCBA and Custom Antenna PCBA. Then send us the reports
7a. We will release remaining 50% ($250) of funds on Upwork