Senior level SAS programmer – Customer Marketing, Loyalty, Data Management, Big Data/Hadoop experience
•Transform product transaction data into clearly defined and executable offer marketing strategies for merchant including targeting of offers based on previous product/category purchases (targeting matrix)
•Create vendor specific and cross sponsor marketing segmentations for offer targeting
•Work closely with econometricians to develop custom relevancy scoring models for all merchant offers
•Design and implement test and learn strategies
•Produce product offer reports including redemption rates and incremental sales vs. control groups
•Identify and articulate customer patterns in a meaningful way to drive value to AMEX/Wellness + members
•Perform as a marketing analytics subject matter expert within AMEX and with merchant
•Create adhoc analysis to support merchant marketing needs including market analysis, share of wallet analysis, campaign analysis, test analysis etc.
•Maintain open lines of communication with leadership, partners, and stake holders in order to continuously evolve and improve consumer insights and offer marketing strategies
• Analysts will be experienced analytic professionals with background/degrees in statistics/quantitative studies
• Proficiency in Linux scripting required.
• Minimum 3 years of recent experience in an analytic role, preferably marketing analytics
• Experience with Oracle & Big Data environments and knowledge of Teradata, Pig, Hive are strongly desired.
• Proficiency in SAS/SQL programming required.
• Big Data exposure is good but some experience would be a big plus
• Candidate is willing to relocate to Phoenix, AZ
• Preferably, no H1’s. If H1, the candidate will cover cost of H1 transfer unless AMEX/Plenti is willing to sponsoring.
• must be technical/analytical
• good problem solver
• good communicator
• good listener