I have an existing Django based web site and I need to replace the UI with an already designed and fully developed new UI and introduce , new features around OAuth and few additional screens.
Your main tasks would be as follows.
1. The new UI is fully developed and designed you will be doing minimal UI design work.
2. You will be integrating the newly designed UI with an already existing Apache Solr based backend.
3. Introduce the OAuth registration features along with native registration as well , using MongoDB as the database, the UI screens for these have already been developed.
4. Introduce a couple (2) of additional administrative screens which provide CRUD operations around 2 MongoDB collections.
5. Introduce status update (CRUD)functionality in one of the screens.
6. Introduce a cookie information popup to comomply with the laws.
7. Include Google Analytics
8 . Fix any issues identified post integration.
Information that will be provided to to...