In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
• Proven experience in responsibilities listed above
• Proven experience with OVirt / OpenStack
• Proven experience writing robust scripts using either Bash, Perl or Python
• Experience administering TomCat, Apache, Nginx web servers, proxies and reverse proxies
• Experience with PostgreSQL database administration
About the position:
2-3 month contract with possibility for an extension.
Liaise daily with development team via our communication systems
Our development team is small and we are looking for someone whom will work well in a small team environment. Our ideal candidate would have the ability to learn quickly and take initiative with the tasks given. Our project is on a tight timeline so we need someone willing to work under pressure and on tight deadlines.