"Front Desk" ( www.FrontDeskHQ.com ) is a point-of-sale (POS) system we use for our Pilates studios ( www.PilatesV.com ). Front Desk is similar in function to MBO ( www.MINDBODYOnline.com ), except it's cleaner, has a modern codebase, and a better user-experience overall.
We want to hire a developer to use Front Desk's API to improve our workflows and things we do redundantly for our business.
Our Front Desk site is https://pilatesv.frontdeskhq.com
We're also looking to do cool things with MailChimp + Front Desk.
Basically, we have a lot of data and we want to grow our business and operate more efficiently by hiring a developer to make some customized workflow improvements by leveraging both Front Desk & MailChimp's APIs.
Examples of Things We'd Like to See Done:
- We want our staff to be notified each morning when a script runs to compare all client account data and determine if *POTENTIAL* duplicate accounts were created. We get a lot of people making fake accounts and abusing voucher redemption for our services. We need our front desk staff to get a notice each morning of any client accounts made in the past 24 hours that look suspicious (the script would "intelligently" compare form field input from client data and bring the potential duplicate accounts to our attention by comparing similarities between account data).
- We want our phone to pop a notification when a new account is created.
- We want specific emails sent to clients based on actions they took, didn't take, within specified dates, based on fields in the Front Desk database (i.e. send a certain email if a client creates an account but never signs up to an intro class, send another if they go to an intro class but never buy a new client special, and send another if they use the new client special but never buy a regular pass after it -- such as offering a special discount if they buy a regular pass or plan).
- We want a custom dashboard to show us milestones and charts we care about.
- We want Front Desk to do a few things it doesn't because their own developers haven't implemented such features. However, a few minor enhancements could be made. For example, their waitlist feature does not auto-enroll clients from the waitlist into classes when a spot opens up in a class. A script to push a client from waitlist into an open spot in a class would make the waitlist enrollment process automatic. However, we'd only want it to do it within a certain time-frame before the class takes place (we don't want to enroll people from a waitlist a few hours before a class starts as that is not practical).
Front Desk Developer Center ( https://www.frontdeskhq.com/developer-center )
Front Desk API ( https://developer.frontdeskhq.com/docs/get_started )
MailChimp API ( https://apidocs.mailchimp.com/ )
If you're experienced, motivated and interested, let's talk!