Our client runs school and camp programs for kids ages K-12. To register children for the programs, camps and courses, parents currently use formstack forms embedded on the client's site to enter their childs age, program preference and payment info.
Project goals are:
1. [Part A] Make it easy for parents to re-register their children in Creative Club camps and school programs, with data entered in Formstack forms, saved to their WordPress user profile.
2. [Part B] Let users review and manage past registrations and info they entered (Edit My profile and User History showing past program registrations)
3. [Part C] Allow Creative Club to generate class lists and reports in WordPress, based on Formstack submission data.
Creative Club Formstack API
Part A: Build the API
1. Send Formstack submission data to WordPress database using Formstack API
2. Store formstack entries/ submission data in WordPress database.
Part B: Create the WordPress dashboard and user profile management
3. Formstack form submission data to be used to create a customer account. This will Integrate with the WordPress user system
a. When a user who has registered their child for a program in the past login in to register again, their forms will pre-populate based on general user information saved from previous submissions.
b. Forms will pre-populate based on the child that is being registered
c. Parent will have an ability to edit child info in profile
d. Parent will have the ability to add/ delete children in their profile.
e. Form entries will be able to be reviewed by customers
Part C: Reports and Admin Tools
4. Create a class list using form data.
5. Create Reports using form data.
Qualifications: Must be experienced with REST APIs and WordPress development.
Formstack API page: https://developers.formstack.com/
Examples of forms to be used:
Camp registration form: http://www.creativeclubinc.com/camps/register-now/
School program form: http://www.creativeclubinc.com/in-school-events/lunch-register/
Please see the attached for more details and diagrams on this project.