We need the ability to encrypt/decrypt SQLite databases as well as interact with the database files in real time. The software runs in a Windows version 7-10 environment only. These files need to maintain an “Always” encrypted state when SQL queries (Insert, Update, Delete, Select, Drop, Modify) are executed against the files.
• Provide source code to interact with the SQLIte.net open source dll’s (SQLite.Data.dll, SQLite.LINQ.dll, SQLITE.Interop.dll, SQLite.EntityFramework.dll)
• Source code must work using ADO.NET and EntityFramework version 4.6.x
• Source code must work when accessed via C#, Managed C and native C++. As an example, a native C++ dll should be able to read/write to the same data as a C# dll data
• All code will have integrated unit tests written in C# and native C++ and be able to execute in an automated fashion or by clicking a “Test All” like Jet Brains dotCover, NUnit, XUnit, etc.
• A native SQlite implementation is preferred over using extensions.
Experience with different forms of encryption
All source code will be the exclusive property of MVS (SRK)