Please do not BID if you are an AGENCY. I am looking for an independent freelancer who is available from 09:00 A.M - 05:00 P.M London GMT.
The freelancer must have an active Skype account, a microphone, and a headset to be selected for the second round of interview.
This project is quite technical and will only be awarded to someone who has "ONLY" handled "Magento" Projects.
The project involves almost 5-7 PSD's. The most technical aspect of the project is integration of a third party API to fetch products.
There are also other technicalities involved which I'd like to discuss with the selected developer.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
We want to create an IPN between Digistore24.com (our payment provider) and capsulecrm.com.
You should create a PHP script that uses both API documentations of Digistore24 and Capsule CRM.
Please only apply if you are from Europe or the US and have professional PHP experience for at least 5 years.
I need a php/mysql expert with good knowledge of magento.
Preferred, but not required, someone who has created extensions in magento. This project will require modification of extensions, addition and modification of the mysql database, template modification, create apis and more.
This project requires signing a Non-disclosure Non-Competing Agreement.
When applying, provide samples of projects you may have worked on.
Further details about the project will be provided after signing a NDA agreement.
We are looking for a developer that has worked with the AWeber API service before to help set up an integration for a software already created.
The integration should connect to our AWeber account, and create a new contact, subscribe them to a list, and make their email automatically marketable using an automatic process. We have a custom opt-in form, so we want to trigger the integration to fire when someone submits the form, it will POST the data to the integration file and run.
This should be a pretty easy project if you are very familiar with AWeber's API.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week -
I use Sendy plugin plugin https://sendy.co/
I need someone who can:
1) I need a distinguish a free newsletter subscriber from a buyer. I have a sales funnel for a new subscriber (that he never bought from me). If he subscribes for a free newsletter and later buys something from me he will be added to buyer's list and removed from free newsletter list (he will not be offered to buy again).
2) When a person buys a product via Woo Commerce the email address and name is sent to Sendy list via api. Currently, I add each person manually.
I use PayPal and Stripe payment gateways.
Please note: This integration must be explained to the web developer so when the new sendy update is released so the new script is not erased by error.
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We are developing oData (v4) based API for our product. The product is highly configurable so API must also adopt to this customization. Please see an attached document for an example.
We need a developer who has experience with oData protocol and can implement this dynamic API.
For data access we are considering Micro ORM's: Massive or PetaPoco, but there is no final decision yet, so suggestions are welcome.
I need a PHP form built that will submit data to two API's.
Build PHP Form
- Add code to POST form fields to API 1, listen for response, grab variables on response and POST again to API 1 using variables received on response.
- Add code to post form fields to API2
Form must haves/be:
- Commenting on all parts of the form specifying what fields are for
//this field is for posting to api 1
//this field receives data from the response
and so on...
This is a one time project however if done with quality, we will contact you for additional coding work. We are seeking someone we can use often. You MUST have experience coding PHP at a master level and a BROAD understanding of API's.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We are a start up looking for a rock star developer who can take our current product to next level.
1) 3+ years experience with
2) 3+ years experience with AngularJs
3) Ability to design user centric UI design
4) Willing to work in small sprints cycles
5) Should be willing to work at least 40 hours a week
6) Work experience with AWS, Elastic cache, MySql
7) Work experience with HighCharts a plus not necessary
Please apply only if you qualify for the job. This job has potential to turn full time in 2 months.