I am launching FlipSociety.com, a new music playlist service that would have songs from SoundCloud and Youtube, what is required for these two APIs is:
- SOUNDCLOUD & YOUTUBE: infinite play, songs are represented as posts. I already have impelmented the system for SoundCloud, I need the player to go from a song on SoundCloud to a song on Youtube if it's next, and then to a song on SoundCloud, and so on. Also, once all songs (posts) are played, replay. When the user is in a taxonomy page, play from the next taxonomy, etc.
- SPOTIFY: Allow user to add the song to their playlist, this would require authentification, etc. Plus, get meta data that would include image that would replace a header image, get genre and add it as category, etc.
- add "play next", "play previous" buttons as well as play bar
- implement infinite scroll
- fix the header so that songs don't change when pages are changed
All specs explained in attached file.