Creates, writes, edits and publishes a variety of technical documentation including business and system requirements, user guides, application programming interfaces (APIs), system administration, installation and configuration guides, and training materials in support of ongoing product development activities. Works well independently and in a team environment.
• Experience with Healthcare applications a MAJOR PLUS
• Creates and maintains complex technical documentation for existing and new products and applications, in support of end users and other technical teams.
• Reviews documents and written external communication for format, consistency, and compliance with existing standards and procedures.
• Works with product and application stakeholders, including business user, product and enterprise architect, development, test, and deployment teams to understand and develop appropriate documentation.
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft office tools
• Proficiency in training and in facilitating train the trainer learning sessions
• Basic knowledge of HTML, RESTful API, JSON XML, Markdown, Postman
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• 1-2 years technical writing experience.
• Experience developing user and administrative documentation for ongoing product development team.
• Experience producing API documentation or programming guides.
• Familiar with concepts, best practices and standard procedures for
• Full understanding of HL7 standards
• Knowledge or experience with training development and facilitation.