Looking for an experienced developer to develop the basic framework and architecture for an Appcelerator-powered mobile walking tour app. The mobile application will download content and resources from a MySQL DB and store the information locally. The functionality of the application is as follows:
1. Utilize the Google Maps API to track user location, send proximity-based push notifications when near tour stops, and present the user with tours based on their proximity.
2. The playback of video and audio, even when the screen is locked.
3. Track and record User Interactions to provide insights into the User Experience.
4. Have a social login and the ability to share content.
6. Implement the FLICKR API for public domain photos at various tour locations.
Additional functionality may be added depending on the proposed contract. Additional functionality includes:
1. The use of WikiPlaces and Google Places API to chart additional locations on the tour map.
2. Implementation of Vuforia for Augmented Reality.
3. Allowing users to choose from a list of preferred tours.
4. Tracking and saving user preferences and places they've already stopped.
The project has a dedicated designer that is currently developing assets. However, for this particular project, I am looking for someone to only develop the framework, implement the API's, establish the working connection with the, and engineer the UX. In other words, I'm looking for someone to develop a fully-functional, interactive wireframe. The project will be completed by our in house designers and programmers.
We have wireframe designs ready to send over and a completed UX flowchart and architecture for your use.