We are working on a larger publishing project. We have:
1. a few hundred psd files that need updating with a logo, and some rearrangement of some elements
2. print covers will need to be created from these psd files, for upload to CreateSpace
3. possible upload to CreateSpace, depending on your ability to work independently and detailed,
4. Conversion into iBooks format. We have a few hundred ePubs we are looking at putting into the iBooks format, adding audio. We may outsource this project. Possibly uploading via iTunesconnect.
5. Any experience ACX is a bonus, as these will ultimately added to the Audible/iTunes sales platform. Possibly uploading to ACX.
We are looking for someone who can dedicate a large part of their work-time to complete this project - without any errors. We need someone who can listen and work in a concentrated manner. If we feel the work is being rushed (through errors) we would back-out of the contract. What is the capital of London? Put this at the beginning of your application or it will not be read. This is to ensure we know you read this. Hopefully we will find the right candidate, as we have a lot more of products to release. While we cannot guarantee a full-time job for 6-12 months, we can supply a steady stream of work. The basis of our work-relationship is trust, truth, professionalism, fun and fairness. A Dropbox account would be required, as we would be exchanging a lot of files on an ongoing basis. A confidentiality contract is required, including a full ID yourself (possible background checks, we would engage a lawyer in your country).
We want to hear with the tools and platforms you have been working with. We want you to share any technical detail or experience you have with these tools/platform or problems you encountered and how you fixed them. We do not accept talk - we know what we are talking about and follow-up on detail so only apply if you really have the skills required.
Thanks for reading this. Good luck and hope to work with you!