I will provide about 12-13 photos and a music file that will need the following done.
1. Create an iMovie project for the video
2. Add the media to the project
3. Create a timeline
4. Add a transition between each photo
5. Make sure the Ken Burns effect is on for each photo
6. Every 2-3 photos, change the Ken Burns effect from zoom in/out to pan from left/right (see example here
7. Save the file and provide both iMovie file and .mp4 version of the movie
The first project is just to sample your work, if acceptable there will be a lot more videos to create (i.e. > 1,000).