We are looking for a top tier OS developer to join our team and work on the first of a series of tvOS apps.
The job will entail developing tvOS apps (Social apps/ basic games /eventually Accelerometer and gyroscopic games driven by remote/ etc.).
- Flexibility to work around 20 hours a week
- Must have developed an iOS app by yourself (send us a link to your best one! And please send us a promo code or live demo if it’s a paid app)
- You must have a tvOS for testing
- Knowledge of the UIKit that controls focus and grasp of how tvOS utilizes the focus engine to make apps feel native to tvOS
- Please write “Focus on tvOS” in the subject line so we know you got through the description
- tvOS development experience is a huge plus!
- Advanced knowledge of tvOS is a HUGE plus (configuring Accelerometer and gyroscope to connect with in app functionality, controlling connected TV via HDMI-CEC connection, TVML, in app notifications, purchases, etc)
All spec and wireframes will be provided.
Description of preliminary app (successful creation of this test will yield payout of $300-$500 and progression to next app):
- Alarm clock functionality (can mirror functionality of stock iOS app)
- Upon alarm sounding, in app trigger once to turn on connected TV via HDMI-CEC connection
- Simultaneously launches 3rd party app upon alarm sounding and TV turning on (Pandora/Spotify/news app/etc)
We are a Boston-based company and are fun to work with and looking for developers we can add to our rapidly expanding team! We look forward to hearing from you!