Create an app which does the following;
1 Starts Recording a 30second audio loop from microphone when button 1 is clicked overwriting each previous segment with the new 30 sec recording segment.
2 saves the last 10 seconds of looped recording when button 2 is pressed, to memory and creates a link into table for playback yet allows process 1 to continue.
3 stops all processes.
App to continue to run in background while other apps are being used or when device is in standby mode.
App has three buttons and a table view.
All code for app to be uploaded to Github repository.
Ongoing development of Ios version of app is allready on separate github repository to demonstrate partial functionality and ui view.
This project is intended to have collaborators working together on different aspects/tasks such as UI design , code logic, debugging ect.
I will issue tasks and suitable applicants would be required to fetch project, develop and submit to github.
We need an app like YPLAN done. Please download it and take a look around. We need an app similar to that.
We have a strict budget of $850. If you apply, I will assume that you are able to work for $850 and price will not be discussed further.
More documentation will be given to interested applicants.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week -
Looking for an iOS programmer that specializes is UI implementation to help us improve our app that has not yet been released to the public. There a few bugs we would like to solve as well such as text remaining within the field after user presses "send". Experience with the design of a chat messaging app and PEM is useful. To learn more about the app and see screen shots of the Android version please see this site: www.truckerchatapp.com
We will provide an exact list of errors to correct and work with you via screen share and simulation. You must have access to iOS devices such as iPhone and iPad, we do not rely on simulator as many functions are not quite compatible.
You must be available during USA time for skype calls and screen shares in order to expedite the development. Current code is available on GitHub and we will share those details with qualified applicants.
Huron is world-class Health Care Company.
I am looking for senior ios developer for porting our site to mobile app who can work with our team web developers.
80% design work have done.
Only apply who proud of his work and dedicated developer.
This job need to keep update for over 4 month after v1 published to iOS Store.
it need to be android version too if things are going well for ios version.
I prefer to work with developer who have an eye on App store marketing experience, but not required as yet.
Developer must be able to handle and manage whole project development progressing.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
Fun video game company is looking for a full time highly motivated, creative, and knowledgeable assistant that has a passion for GAMES!
- Good English
- Smart, and can learn fast on the job
- Excited about completing work quickly and getting feedback to improve
- Have a rock solid ability to write creatively (example: product descriptions)
- Want to be part of a growing team with new opportunities
- Own an iPhone or iPad
- Problem solver – be able to work on your own will little direction
- Attention to detail!!
- Familiar with word and excel (Photoshop is a plus)
- Mac computer would be a plus too, but not required
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant for a gaming company preferred
- Fast Broadband Internet connection and backup Internet connection too
- Strong understanding of Internet and online communication tools
- Ability to multitask and take on multiple projects
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communications skills and...
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We need someone with reasonable technical ability who can follow detailed instructions and can work quickly and precisely. Specifically, the job involves but is not limited to:
- Editing program source code files; essentially just copy / pasting, but precision is essential
- Basic testing following a checklist
- Taking screenshots within a simulator (or physical device, if you have one)
Each app then needs testing, a few screenshots taken of it, and then uploaded. Full instructions will of course be provided and the first few apps will be guided through to ensure everything is done correctly.
Eventually once you are familiar with the work, it shouldn't take any longer than half an hour per app.
You must own a Mac, with at least OS X 10.10 and have an up-to-date version of XCode installed
Experience with XCode would be a big plus, but the ability to program is not necessary. Some amount of teamwork is required, thus being located in europe would be helpful and also considered...
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
I need a developer who can work on gaming apps mostly unity and cocos2d,2dx,objective c, i have a business offer for him . Task will be to upload two game daily on store . details about partnership and how we will work will be disscused later on skype
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Looking for someone to help us build our social challenger.
We want to develop an iOS application that allows people to create dynamic challenges socially. The application is roughly 8 unique screens that include login screen, registration screen and main screen.
The application would require interaction with iOS notifications, SaaS back-end infrastructure (Parse is our current choice, but seeking alternatives) to manager user connections, and infrastructure to manage SMS notifications.
Users should be able to create their own logins under the application, or login via Twitter and Facebook.
We are looking for someone to provide us pricing on the development and a timeline. Payments will be made in USD ($) and based on a fixed payment schedule that is set by contract.
Please provide us:
- Information on your prior work
- Estimate on cost and timeline
- Any references you can provide on prior work you have completed
- List of iOS applications you have worked on that...
We need an iOS native application which be used by patients to keep track of their activities.
1. We have website built which is using rest service ( same will be used by mobile app)
2. All action will make service call to save/delete data from server.
3. Maintain some local storage to keep cached data in device and synchronize data in regular interval.
4. Application must have good interactions throughout screens, navigation should be smooth and must have “WOW” experience for user ( if you are not confident , do not apply for this job)
Target device: iPhone 4/5/6
We need quality coding and planning to go with swift.
The screens of the app along with the functionality is explained at:
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
1. It crashes in the master branch and needs bugs weeded out.
The master branch needs to also be merged when fixed with the (working) forumAPI branch.
Fix controllers -error at end.
I added Controllers before the array and altered the web views in the PastPage controller by removing the collection view elements. The collection views have been replaced by one web view that pulls Wordpress via a JSON array. I had this working in another version of this same project yet I somehow misconfigured something and the project loaded yet closed itself out.
I will also need the buggy branch (Master) merged to the working branch (forumAPI).
Please don't hesitate with any questions or concerns.