Add Redux to a React Native app. The UI components (screens and all styles) are already done and they are out of scope for this project.
This is the first of a series of jobs that will be assigned to a successful provider (e.g. add new functionality to the app, integrate app with server backend through REST API calls ...), therefore if you are interested in a long term relationship this is a good opportunity.
SCOPE of Work: 1 or 2 weeks
MUST HAVE (Please do not reply if you do not match ALL these criteria)
1) Good level of English both written and oral (we will communicate by email and Google Hangouts)
2) Be available to respond to our messages within same business day if in the same timezone (we are based in San Francisco Time Zone, PST) or 12-18h if based in EU/Asia
3) Proven track record of delivering solution on time
4) Proficient with the following: git, React-Native, Redux, REST APIs, JSON
5) Code will be submitted to our git repository every working day, our Jira will be updated with status progress every working day (it will be used for issue tracking)
6) Test the code on your end THOROUGHLY. The code delivered on the milestone should be Production ready (we will make ourself available a few days/a week before the milestone to give you an opportunity to have us evaluate a beta when you still have time to tweak it)
7) Write "Pink Giraffe" in the first sentence of your reply message
8) Code should be tested on phone and tablets (iOS and Android)
9) Be available to talk on Google Hangouts between 6:00pm and 10pm PST during workdays, more flexible during weekends
Job more in detail:
Screen 1 : Login Screen (provided)
Screen 2: Quiz Screen (UI provided, logic already implemented within the React component)
Screen 3: Quiz Results (UI provided with logic as well, just needs to be connected to Redux to show the right results)
1) Integrate React-Redux package through NPM
2) Integrate current react native components with the new Redux components
a) Have React components update Redux App status (e.g. when a user logs in, when he finishes the quiz,...)
b) Navigate to the right screen based on app status
c) Update app status based on API responses
If you are interested into starting a long lasting mutually beneficial collaboration we are looking forward to working with you!