This project consist of an web browser app for Android & iOS. The functionality and design will be the same for both version. Basically the app will open 1 specific website on launch and allow the user to browse through the website from within the app.
The requirements of the app are
- App must be developed in Xcode & Android Studio
- Both apps (iOS and Android) will have the same functionality
- On load/start the app opens a predefined website (stored in code)
- When there is no internet connection a “no internet” screen appears. The screen disappears when there in internet connection
- The bottom navigation bar consist of an back and refresh button
- The app has error tracking (for example using Fabric.io or other service)
- The app has push notifications (using for example OneSignal)
- When user opens push notifications, it will open the specific webpage on the app
- Source code must be organized so it’s easy to build multiple versions of the app pointing to different websites
We’ll provide the app design that needs to be implemented. If you're interested and want to apply for this project, please do the following:
- Add with your bid a list of your previous iOS/Android related work.
ALSO, and this is very IMPORTANT, when you reply, start with the code word "alligator".
This way I'll know for sure that you have read the complete briefing, instead of just replying to all new projects, like many other people do.