I run a company Digital Economy Group (http://digitaleconomygroup.com.au/) and use an app to prepare reports for our clients (GoMobile Network Test - Android and Apple).
I want to create a map environment that combines Cell tower locations with the test results and other digital infrastructure layers.
I will want to be able to have a public access version showing high level anonymous information and then also an access based system for clients an prospective clients where greater detailed information is available and their own test results are represented.
I want to encourage download and use of the App through gamification to drive the number of public test results - Crowd sourcing
I want to be able to regularly draw down from http://www.acma.gov.au/Industry/Spectrum/Radiocomms-licensing/Register-of-radiocommunications-licences/radiocomms-licence-data#referenced-items the carrier sites (and prepare for the web map and associated databases for sql interrogation). Future versions of this initiative will show specific spectrum classes art a site and use Terrain and analysis to derive potential coverage. Radio licenses are placed at a specific height on a tower and project in a particular direction with a limited angle of projection. We will need to use tailored icons to represent all of these elements and their respective coverage.
We will use several hold points with the work (All to be completed on the DEG MapBox account and website) to ensure we complete each stage of work and release for testing and market success.
The full total project will run over a 3-6 month period and has a budget to reflect the level of effort and technical skills required.
To begin with I need to find the suitably qualified Upworker. I want to know who can do the following and what cost it will be:
Create a Mapbox environment that is published to my website on a [Mapboxtest] page (Desktop, Tablet and Mobile responsive) and uses the whole screen (https://amsterdamsmartcity.com/map) that is:
* centered on Australia
* has a floating legend with ability to toggle on and off the layers
* Local government boundaries - http://www.abs.gov.au/AUSSTATS/subscriber.nsf/log?openagent&1270055003_lga_2011_aust_shape.zip&1270.0.55.003&Data%20Cubes&4A320EE17A293459CA257937000CC967&0&July%202011&31.10.2011&Previous or http://geoserver.nationalmap.nicta.com.au/admin_bnds_abs/ows
* Funded Mobile Black Spots https://programs.communications.gov.au/geoserver/mobile-black-spot-programme/wms
* Community Identified Mobile Black Spots https://programs.communications.gov.au/geoserver/mobile-black-spot-programme/wms
* a menu offering layers such as contact, data sources, disclaimer