Egnite is looking for an experienced, skilled, energetic, and driven Technical/Engineering Recruiter to source and recruit qualified candidates for the Engineering, Power Generation, Renewable Energy, Solar, and Construction Project Management industries. Will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and recruiting top notch qualified candidates in a timely manner for various positions across the US. Proven skills and success may result in continued business and long term profitable contracting.
- Sourcing, screening, and recruiting of top notch qualified candidates.
- Provide quality candidates within a timely manner (typically within 24-48 hours of receiving a job requisition).
- Properly screen and interview candidates in order to eliminate unqualified candidates, and only provide the best possible talent.
- Source and establish quality candidate pools and candidate pipelines for usual and repetitive positions.
- Represent the company and clients in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Use creative methods to source and recruit candidates from a variety of sources.
- 3+ years experience sourcing and recruiting for similar positions - highly preferred.
- Must have personal account and access to online job boards and recruiting tools such as: (LinkedIn Recruiter, CareerBuilder, Monster, Indeed, The Ladders, Dice, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (fluency and proficiency in English is required)
- Successful track record of recruiting and sourcing utilizing online recruiting tools such as: LinkedIn Recruiter, CareerBuilder, Monster, Indeed, The Ladders, Dice, Social Media, etc.
- Strong Boolean search techniques, data mining capabilities, x-ray search experience, candidate pipe-lining, existing candidate pool, and social media networking abilities.
- Experience and knowledge of social media networking and recruiting best practices.