Hello UpWork community!
I am currently seeking an experienced Appointment Setter to help with:
1) Cold calling multiple lists of leads, qualifying them and convincing them to schedule an appointment with me
2) Following up (via phone and/or email) with warm leads and prospects
3) Taking organized notes in Microsoft Excel after each call/email
4) Arranging appointments & follow up calls with me using GMail and Outlook Calendar
1) Fluent English speaker
2) Reliable/stable internet connection with a quiet background
3) Available between 7AM - 7PM Eastern Standard Time
4) Fast learner. I will provide you with a script, qualifying questions, how to handle objections & some product information, but YOU need to think creatively on your feet to get past the objections & follow up so you build trust & schedule appointments.
5) Skype (Skype meetings 1-2 times/week where I will help you get down the script & product knowledge)
6) Google Docs, Excel, Microsoft Office, GMail
Additional Skills (Preferred):
1) Knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (Google AdWords, SpyFu, Yahoo! Local, Website design, Yelp, YP.com, etc...)
My company offers digital marketing solutions to companies around the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. Our ideal client is someone who is looking for more leads for their business in the next 1-3 months.