• Sets up and maintains files, materials, information, schedules and related data.
• Answers telephone, screens calls, transfer callers to voice mail, or take messages to facilitate communications and contacts.
• Maintains knowledge of key clients and contacts.
• Researches and provides information materials, such as electronic data (Internet) for projects and special assignments.
• Maintains calendars, contact databases, and appointments.
• Sets up and arranges meetings, facilities and accommodations as required. Writes and prepares letters, memos, e-mails, and reports in draft and final form